Quinlan Financial Services is committed to providing you with a quality service at all times. Part of this ongoing service is giving you the opportunity to meet with one of our fully Qualified Financial Advisors to undertake a full review of your finances on an annual basis.
Throughout the course of your life, your financial needs will change, so this meeting allows you to review your existing arrangements in the context of your current situation with a highly qualified financial adviser.
You should review your financial situation at least once a year. This will show you how much you are earning, how much you are spending, what you are spending your money on. This will also give rise to the following questions:
- Is my family secure if something unfortunate was to happen?
- How much Life and Illness Cover should I have?
- How can I protect my most important asset – my income?
- Have I a competitive mortgage interest rate and Life cover on this mortgage?
- Are there any good investment opportunities I should know about?
- How can I ensure an adequate income in retirement?
- Can I protect against Inheritance Tax?
- How can I save for my children’s education?
We can summaries your current financial situation, and following a brief discussion with you we will then be in a position to recommend improvements according to your priority.